The focus of this year’s conferences will be “Unleashing the Power of Culturally Responsive Education in the 21st Century: Empowering Students, Families and Educators.” There will beseven breakout sections that will focus on the following topics:
Why Schools Must Consider a Culturally Responsive Lens to Address Disproportionality?
How can students use education at a tool for self-advancement?
- Digital Inclusion through Computer Science Education.
- Supporting students who deal with the day-to-day trauma of living in an urban community.
- Leadership for Digital Transformation
- Empathy and Compassionate Leadership that Transforms Schools.
- Advocating for Your Child within the School System